“Love is an open door” to all kinds of options for the most romantic week of the year at Walt Disney World Resort, giving a whole new meaning to the popular duet from Frozen. Whether it’s a night out with that special someone, a “galentine’s” evening or special moments shared with friends, the options for romance and fun are practically endless. Here are 14 enchanting and memorable things to do this Valentine’s Day at the Most Magical Place on Earth.
- Epcot International Festival of the Arts: Guests can celebrate romance with a brush stroke of sense-tempting activities during this Epcot festival that celebrates the visual, culinary and performing arts. The festival runs now through Feb. 19 and offers everything from sparkly, bubbly drinks to imaginative works of art and performances by Broadway stars. Some of the enticing festival tastes include Le Coucher de Soleil at L’Art de la Cuisine Food Studio in the France Pavilion. This sunset mango and raspberry cake is a must-have!
- The Edison: Swing by this lavish, “industrial gothic”-style hotspot for classic American cuisine, craft cocktails, live music and jazz-inspired performances. There’s no better place to evoke the romantic, adult side of Disney Springs than this new restaurant and bar inspired by the decadent lifestyle of the Roaring ‘20s.
- Delicious Dinner Experiences: The magic of Disney dining brings romance to the table with special Valentine’s Day prix fixe menus that include optional wine pairing, themed desserts and drinks at select restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort hotels. Couples can share unforgettable meals at some of the swankiest restaurants on property such as Narcoossee’s and Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club, Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Sneak a Smooch at the Parks: Disney theme parks are filled with countless romantic spots to share with a loved one. But some of them might not be on lovers’ radars! The Magic Carpets of Aladdin at Magic Kingdom provides the perfect place to sneak a romantic kiss while flying high over Agrabah.
- Dreamy Photo Ops: A stroll down Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom Park can quickly turn into an impromptu photo session, and Mickey-shaped balloons are the perfect prop. After the sun sets, guests can pose under the lanterns of Rapunzel’s tower in Fantasyland for another Insta-worthy shot. There are literally hundreds of unforgettable photo locations.
- Sweets at Amorette’s Patisserie: Experience romance in all its sugary deliciousness at this artsy and sophisticated pastry shop located at Disney Springs. Chocolate covered strawberries? Check. French champagne? Check. Eleven layers of red velvet cake? Yes, please.
- Kilimanjaro Safaris at Sunset: At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, guests can experience this popular attraction in a whole new light. Travel to the tranquility of the African savanna and see an array of exotic animals under the setting sun. After all, nothing says romance like the glow of twilight’s golden hour.
- Venezia Champagne Cruises: It’s a whole new world aboard a beautiful, 40-foot Italian water taxi that launches from Disney Springs to sail the waters of Lake Buena Vista. Each sailing comes complete with chocolate-covered strawberries and a champagne toast to christen the occasion in style. No trip to Italy necessary!
- Get Pampered at Senses Spa: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort are both home to the finest, most indulgent experiences at Walt Disney World Resort – Senses Spa. At either location, guests will find a full selection of therapies and treatments. Couples can enjoy a romantic massage for two. The spas are also great for creating an unforgettable girls’ day out.
- Creative Gift Ideas at Disney Springs: It’s easy to get creative with gift giving at Disney Springs. For the special guy who needs a little pampering, The Art of Shaving is the place. This handsome shop features high-end grooming products for the modern man. Guys can even get a haircut and shave onsite in The Barber Shop.
- Carriage Rides at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground: Couples looking for rustic romance can relax on a horse-drawn carriage ride through the pine and cypress forests of Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground where deer, rabbits, ducks and even wild turkeys like to roam.
- Unforgettable Engagements: The romantic and magical ambiance of Walt Disney World makes it the perfect place to pop the big question. Those looking for new and creative places for a truly memorable proposal should consider proposing at Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom or during IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth near the Italy Pavilion at Epcot. The Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons team can also help guests plan the perfect proposal. To learn more, visit disneyweddings.com/engagements. Adding even more magical romance, Freeform TV will broadcast a special airing of “Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings” on February 14, featuring an unforgettable engagement at Walt Disney World Resort (check local listings for broadcast times).
- Romantic Stroll at Disney’s BoardWalk: Guests can experience the timeless charm of Disney’s BoardWalk, a quarter-mile promenade of exquisite dining, unique shops and exciting nightlife. And only on Valentine’s Day, the recently redesigned Flying Fish will offer diners a magical prix fixe menu that includes everything from filet mignon, lobster tail and even a delicious fondue for two.
- Happily Ever After Fireworks: An evening around the Most Magical Place on Earth isn’t complete without experiencing Happily Ever After – the newest and most spectacular fireworks showcase in Magic Kingdom history. Guests can experience the magic of beloved Disney movies firsthand—and be inspired to find their own happily ever after.
How will you be spending this Valentine’s Day? For more information about these romantic experiences or for help with booking your next magical adventure, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Best Disneyland Resort Good Neighbor Hotels - February 23, 2018
- New Adventures by Disney Japan Vacation Coming in 2019 - February 23, 2018
- Pixar Pier Opening June 23rd at Disney California Adventure Park - February 18, 2018