Unwrap all the special offers, and more to celebrate the most enchanting season at Disneyland Paris!
This winter, you can enjoy the winter savings and lose yourselves in a flurry of festive fun with savings of up to 25% on Accommodations and Park tickets + Free Half Board Meal Plan. *Offer ends: October 1st, 2019 for Arrivals: from November 7th, 2019 through April 1st, 2020.
From November 9th till January 6th the wonder of real Christmas magic comes to life with…
- Disney’s Christmas Parade – the most merrily magic of festive processions. See the likes of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Woody, and Buzz Lightyear glide down Main Street, U.S.A. on fabulous floats dripping with delicious Christmas decoration. Dancing sugar canes, gingerbread men and other sweet Yuletide surprises whip up a wonderful winter atmosphere.
- Tap, Tap, Tap along to Mickey’s Christmas Big Band – Make your way to Animagique Theater in Walt Disney Studios Park for this cracking Broadway tap dancing show. Get into the Christmas spirit and tap, tap, tap along to some classic carols – all while Mickey works his magic on the drums. *Show runs until January 5th, 2020.
- Fairy Tale Waltz with Disney Princesses – Royal Castle Stage in Disneyland Park for the Starlit Princess Waltz – a magical Christmas ball thrown by Disney royalty. Watch as the biggest ever gathering of Disney royal couples – including Belle, Cinderella, and Aurora – whirl, twirl and unfurl majestically around the dance floor. *Show runs from November 15th, 2019 to January 5th, 2020.
- #SURPRISEMICKEY – Can you keep a secret? Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and Goofy have planned a very magical Christmas surprise for Mickey. And you’re invited! Expect to see performers and plenty of Disney Characters dazzle you with their dance moves. But that’s all we can tell you for now. Remember, don’t tell Mickey! *Show runs from November 15th, 2019 to January 5th, 2020.
- Mickey’s Magical Christmas Light – Hear the sound of sleigh bells ringing as Disney’s Royal couples join Santa, Mickey, Minnie and their golden entourage for a seasonal sing-along while setting Town Square’s giant Christmas tree aglow with a dazzling display. *Show will start from November 15th, 2019
- New Year’s Eve Party – Prepare for the most magical party of all, because on December 31st, 2019, Disneyland Park will be bedazzled by exciting New Year’s Eve delights. And what’s more, our thrilling attractions are open until just after midnight! It may only be for one night, but the Disneyland Paris New Year’s Eve Party will give you magical memories that’ll last forever and ever.
Stay where the Disney Christmas Magic begins in your very own Disney Hotel room glowing with festive decoration, a twinkling tree, and Disney gifts.
Celebrate Christmas at Disney Village and have an unforgettable time where festive entertainment, a traditional Christmas market, and a seasonal dinner show create the most magical ending to the year.
To book your Magical Disneyland Paris Christmas Vacation be sure to contact your Disney Travel Professional or check the offers on the Disneyland Paris page.
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Ooohhh My Lala for all your Theme Park Inspired Wear - December 18, 2019
- Disney Inspired Merchandise & Shops - December 14, 2019
- An Evening with Jodi Benson at Give Kids the World - December 7, 2019