Now through June 6th, guests can purchase select tickets and vacation packages for the world’s premier Halloween event – Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights. And for the first time ever, guests can get double the scares with the purchase of a limited time ticket where they can buy a night and get a second night free.
And now with Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Singapore partnering with Netflix to bring “Stranger Things” fans of the series will get the chance to brave the Upside Down and confront the supernatural as each park debuts all-new mazes inspired by season one of the critically-acclaimed series.
On select nights from September 14th to November 3rd, guests will face an era of evil as Halloween Horror Nights 2018 is unleashed at Universal Studios Florida. This year’s event will be the most intense yet, bringing some of the most terrifying names in horror – both from the past and the present – to life in nine all-new haunted houses and five sinister scare zones throughout the park. Guests brave enough to enter the event will encounter everything from iconic horror films to cult classics to terrifying hit TV shows to disturbing-original stories that only the twisted minds of Universal’s award-winning Entertainment team could imagine. And when they need a break from the screams, guests can enjoy Universal Studios’ exciting rides and attractions.
Halloween Horror Nights Flex Ticket
“Buy a Night, Get 2nd Night Free”
- Now through June 6, guests can purchase Universal Orlando’s “Buy a Night, Get a 2 Night Free” ticket offer online, which includes:
- Sunday – Friday ($77.99 per adult + tax): Entitles one (1) guest admission to two (2) 2018 Halloween Horror Nights event nights on any Sunday – Friday event night
Halloween Horror Nights Hotel and Ticket Package – Starts at $215 per adult, per night tax inclusive
**Select event nights Sept. 14 – Nov. 3, 2018. Advance purchase required.**
Offer valid for bookings now – 11/2/18. Offer valid for travel: 9/14/18 – 11/3/18
- 4-night hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Additional accommodations are available at Universal Orlando’s on-site hotels, including Universal’s Aventura Hotel, opening August 2018, or a Universal Partner Hotel
- 3-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- 1-night Halloween Horror Nights admission plus 1-night free (Sunday – Friday) offer valid on packages booked by 6/6/18
- Early Park Admission one hour before the theme parks open to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate each event night until 8 p.m.
- In addition, guests can add a RIP Tour or The Unmaking the Horror Tour to their vacation package
Halloween Horror Nights 2018 will run on select nights from September 14 to November 3. More details about the event and additional offers will be announced at a later date. For more information about Halloween Horror Nights and tickets, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.
- Bring the Magical Scents of Disney Home with Core Memory Candles - June 23, 2020
- SeaWorld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove Parks in Orlando Reopening June 11th - June 4, 2020
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium is Now Open! - May 20, 2020