Beginning today, guests can be among the first to book reservations for the newest on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort – Universal’s Aventura Hotel. Opening August 2018, the sleek and stylish glass tower will consist of 600 guest rooms and bring the total number of on-site hotel rooms at Universal Orlando to 6,200.
Rates start as low as $97 per night for a seven-night stay and $116 per night for a four-night stay in a standard room. When booking, guests will receive a free $50 hotel dining credit (per room) with a four-night stay or a free $100 hotel dining credit (per room) with a seven-night stay or longer. This special introductory offer is valid for reservations booked by September 30, 2017 for stays from August 1 to December 20, 2018.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will offer incredible guest benefits, including:
- Early theme park admission
- Complimentary shuttle bus transportation to the theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Resort-wide charging privileges with their room key
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to their hotel
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will become the destination’s sixth on-site hotel in partnership with Loews Hotels & Co., and will let guests experience a fresh and fun way to stay that’s both modern and vibrant. And with unique offerings like the destination’s first rooftop bar, Universal’s Aventura Hotel will allow guests to sit back and relax while staying in the heart of all the thrills and excitement that Universal Orlando has to offer.
At Universal’s Aventura Hotel, guests are just steps away from Universal Orlando’s three amazing theme parks: Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and the all-new, Universal’s Volcano Bay – grand opening May 25 – as well as Universal CityWalk.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will be a prime value on-site hotel. More information about the various levels of on-site hotel experiences is available here.
To book a hotel stay and explore ticket options for Universal Orlando’s three incredible theme parks, visit UniversalOrlando.com or call 800.BE.A.STAR (232-7827).
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Watch the #DisneyParksLIVE ‘Candlelight Processional’ Live from Epcot December 4th - December 3, 2018
- The November Line-Up at SeaWorld Orlando is Too Good to Pass Up! - October 16, 2018
- Brick or Treat 2018 at Legoland Florida - September 12, 2018