As you might already know that Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) are now being accepted for lunch for the newest, and one of the hardest to get booked restaurants at Walt Disney World, Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom. Now, can you believe it breakfast is coming true as well.
Be Our Guest breakfast can be booked on My Disney Experience (MDE) A la Carte. The booking date has not become available just yet, but is rumored to start somewhere between March 17th– March 20th.
You will be able to use your My Disney Experience account to pre-order up to 30 days in advance. Now I have some good news, and some bad news.
Let’s start with the bad news first…
- There will be NO characters during breakfast still only during dinner.
- Kosher meals and specialty cakes will not be available for breakfast.
- No special seating requests available online. However, you may request for special seating at check-in, and it may be accommodated with no guarantees.
Now for the good news…
- Breakfast is available for fast casual service from 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- If you select a time prior to the park opening all you need to enter the park gate is your confirmation number, and park ticket for entry. This is perfect for those photographs in front of Cinderella’s Castle with little to no other guest’s in the picture.
- You CAN use the Disney Dining Plan for this reservation, and it’s only 1 quick service credit per person.
Be Our Guest Breakfast Offerings as found on My Disney Experience App as of TODAY.
Kids Meal Items: All $11.99 each
- Crepes du Cogswoth
- Philippe’s Toasted Oats
- Warn Oatmeal with Soy Milk
- Fifi’s French Toast
- French Toast Sticks
- Scrambles Eggs du Maurice
- Chip’s Kellogg’s Cereal
- Cereal Soy Fruit
Entrees Items: All $19.99 Each
- Eggs Florentine Millet Bread No Cheese
- Eggs White Scramble
- Egg White Scramble with Millet Bread
- Vegetable Quiche
- Fried Doughnut
- French Toast Sticks
- Assorted Cured Meats and Cheese
- Cured Meats and Cheese with Millet Bread
- Cured Meats No Cheese
- Bacon Egg Sandwich
- Open-Face Bacon and Egg Sandwich on Millet Bread
- Open-Face Bacon and Egg Sandwich No Cheese
- Eggs Florentine
- Eggs Florentine Miller Bread No Cheese
- Castle Goblet $16.99
- Ariel Light Cup $6.99
- Pirate Light Cup $6.99
- Mickey Straw $0.59
- Cold Fountain Beverage
- Hot Beverage
- Bottled Water
- Lowfat Milk
- Vanilla Soy Milk
- Chocolate Milk
- Simple Orange Juice
- Apple Juice
- Perrier Water
***Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice ***
I would love to help your family plan a very magical vacation please feel free to contact me anytime.
My name is Leigh Saleh. I am a Travel Agent. I’m a Universal Orlando Specialist, SeaWorld Parks Specialist, and a Disney Destination Specialist as well as many more destinations including cruise lines.
You can visit my Facebook page, click here for more details, and updates on special offers to your favorite travel destinations. You will also find a ton of pictures from Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, and Legoland Florida.
**Photographs provided by Leigh Saleh
Latest posts by Leigh Saleh (see all)
- “Waves of Honor” Program from SeaWorld Parks for Military Members - April 9, 2015
- Be Our Guest Restaurant soon to offer Breakfast! - March 15, 2015
- SeaWorld Orlando,”Viva la Música” going on in mid April- May - March 10, 2015