The Disneyland Resort is more than just theme parks! The Resort has shops, restaurants, and 3 on-site hotels. The hotels are amazing, of course, however they aren’t always the most affordable. The great thing about that is there are 30+ Disneyland Good Neighbor hotels in the area! Good Neighbor hotels are hotels near the Disneyland Resort that offer quality accommodations, are more affordable, and most are within easy walking distance to the theme parks. Here are my top picks (in no particular order) for the Disneyland Resort Good Neighbor hotels:
- Best Western Park Place Inn and Mini Suites-this hotel is right across the street from the Disneyland Resort entrance and it’s an easy walk to and from the parks. This hotel features a heated outdoor pool, outdoor parking ($10/per day), and guest laundry (for a fee). Room amenities include: cable satellite TV, a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and free Wi-Fi. You’ll also enjoy a free continental breakfast every morning of your stay.
- Candy Cane Inn-located just down the street from the Disneyland Resort, the Candy Cane Inn has been around for almost as long as Disneyland! Room amenities include: refrigerator, coffee maker, in-room safe, and complimentary high speed internet. You’ll also have access to an on-site spa and fitness center, free parking and a complimentary continental breakfast.
- Desert Palms Hotel and Suites-this hotel is also located just down the street from the Disneyland Resort entrance and also offers views of the back of California Adventure. Rooms at this hotel have: microwave and refrigerator, 37 inch flat screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, coffee maker, ironing equipment, hair dryer and safety deposit box. This hotel also features a heated outdoor pool/whirlpool spa, fitness center, complimentary parking and complimentary hot breakfast buffet. The Desert Palms Hotel & Suites also offers kid’s amenities such as: Mickey & Minnie Scavenger Hunt, photo booth, video game arcade, and weekly kids crafts.
- Howard Johnson Hotel-The Howard Johnson Hotel is just up the street from the Disneyland Resort entrance. This hotel offers: free WiFi, free parking, heated Garden Pool 15 person hot tub spa, Castaway Cove (a pirate themed water park, a game room, and Main Street Market. Main Street Market is a shop that offers anything from food options to pool toys to Disney souvenirs. Rooms can sleep up to 5 guests and are equipped with a refrigerator and coffee maker.
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott– Across the street from the entrance to the Disneyland Resort is the Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott. Rooms feature a mini-refrigerator, in-room coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Amenities include a heated outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, snack shop, game room, and guest laundry. This is a non-smoking hotel and rooms sleep 3-4 guests. There are also fun Disney themed rooms available at this hotel.
Planning a trip to the Disneyland Resort can be overwhelming, especially with all of the hotels that are offered! Let me help you plan a magical vacation that will fit your family’s wants and needs. Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org for your complimentary quote!
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Holidays at the Walt Disney World Resort Return November 8th - September 13, 2018
- Holidays at the Disneyland Resort Returns November 9th - September 12, 2018
- All You Need to Know About Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - September 4, 2018