Come and celebrate Independence Day at the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye and I-Drive 360. Celebrate the 4th of July and enjoy a DJ and activities from 6:30-11 p.m. in the I-Drive 360 courtyard. Then, starting at sunset, the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye and the entrance fountain will turn red, white and blue in celebration.
Be sure to enjoy unique views of Orlando on the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye. Take selfies with a variety of celebrity wax figures, including the all-new Justin Bieber, at Madame Tussauds. Plus, come face-to-face with over 5,000 fish, sharks and turtles at SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium.
- Tuesday, July 4 at 6:30 PM – 11 PM
- I-Drive 360, Home of the Orlando Eye
8445 International Dr, Orlando, Florida 32819
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is the tallest observational wheel on the North American East Coast!
See Orlando Florida 400 feet in the air in one of thirty unique capsules on The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye. Each capsule is air-conditioned for guests’ comfort and holds up to 15 people for an unforgettable experience.
The best way to experience all three is with the three attraction ticket, get your I-Drive 360 Attractions Tickets and Save up to 45%
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Praise Wave 2018 at SeaWorld Orlando - December 19, 2017
- Celebrate the Holidays in the ‘Wildest’ way imaginable at Safari Wilderness - December 1, 2017
- Come Celebrate the Holiday’s at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration - November 25, 2017