Some changes are coming to the Disney Cruise Line final payment and cancellation policy this fall. If you will be booking a Disney Cruise soon, you’ll need to know this information!
Effective Sept.11, 2018, Disney Cruise Line is adjusting its Final payment and Cancellation Policy:
- Final payment for all non-suite/non-concierge staterooms on Cruises 1-5 Nights will be due at 90 days prior to arrival and cancellation fees will begin at 89 days versus 74 days.
- Final payment for all non-suite/non-concierge staterooms on Cruises 6 Nights or more will be due at 120 days prior to arrival and cancellation fees will begin at 119 days versus 89 days.
- Specific final payment and cancellation policies have been eliminated for holiday sailings and sailings where the Embark and Debark is a non-U.S. port
For reservations made prior to Sept. 11, 2018, the final payment and cancellation fees assessed will be based on the information listed on the original confirmation unless the sailing date or vacation package is modified.
Sailing with the Disney Cruise Line is the most magical way to cruise! If you’d like help planning and booking a Disney Cruise, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. My services are complimentary and I will find you the best deal for your vacation!
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Exploring Disney’s Castaway Cay - March 11, 2019
- Dining on the Disney Dream - March 10, 2019
- Magical Experiences Coming to Walt Disney World Resort This Year! - January 5, 2019