There’s no better way to celebrate summer vacation than with a trip to the Happiest Place on Earth! Planning and executing a trip to Disneyland is now easier than ever! We live in a digital world and the Disneyland Resort has some great digital experiences to help make your next visit even more fun-filled!
- Disneyland App – This one-stop-shop for Disneyland Resort makes trip planning a breeze. The handy app captures attraction wait times, character appearance schedules, entertainment show times and more. It’s especially great when you need to know where the closest restroom is when you have smaller kids with you!
- Disney MaxPass – Guests are loving the Disney MaxPass feature on the Disneyland App. For $10 per day per ticket, you get the convenience of digital Disney FASTPASS selections while in the park and unlimited PhotoPass downloads for the day.* Pro tip: Group park tickets together so one person can make a reservation for everyone at once. No need to have a “FASTPASS runner” anymore!
- Mobile Ordering – The latest feature on the Disneyland App gives you the power to order from 15 quick-service and fast casual restaurant locations at both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure® Park at the touch of a button. Guests simply choose a participating location, select an arrival time window for pickup, choose your items and place an order!** When you arrive at your food location, you can simply hit “I’m here” and your food will be prepared. Fan-favorite spots include Bengal Barbecue, Red Rose Taverne and Flo’s V8 Café.
- Play Disney Parks App – Last but not least, an all-new mobile app just made its debut at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort! With select in-queue experiences, fun Disney trivia, curated playlists on Apple Music*** and achievements to earn and collect, this app turns wait time into play time across the resort. It’s free to download now on the App Store and Google Play.
With so much to do and see this summer at the Disneyland Resort – Pixar Pier, anyone? – these digital offerings will help you get the most out of your next visit! Don’t forget, this summer you can also check out Pixar Fest, with new entertainment, décor, themed eats and more through Sept. 3, 2018. Who’s ready to book their next magical adventure? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning!
*Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable. Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS® ticket availability and other Park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass as preferred attractions may not be available at the time of purchase. FASTPASS® tickets are limited and availability is not guaranteed. Disney PhotoPass® Service is subject to the PhotoPass® terms and expiration policy found at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass® photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass is used must be linked to your Disney account.
**A debit or credit card must be linked to your Disney account.
*** Some features require an Apple Music subscription and are only available on iOS devices. Separate terms and conditions apply.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply for app use. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Returns in 2020 - November 14, 2019
- New Bites Have Arrived at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland - October 17, 2019
- 13 Spooktacular – Fall Photo Opportunities at the Disneyland Resort - October 5, 2019