Announced today on Disney Parks Panel at D23 Expo is a very exciting announcement for A LOT of people that love Disney Merch and shopping at Target.
Starting on October 4th, 2019, New Disney Stores will be opening at 25 Target Stores in the United States and 40 more locations will be added by October 2020. This is a list of the first 25 Target Stores that will soon have Disney Store in them.
- Allen North in Allen, Texas
- Austin in Austin, Texas
- Bozeman in Bozeman, Montana
- Brighton in Brighton, Michigan
- Chicago Brickyard in Chicago, Illinois
- Clearwater in Clearwater, Florida
- Denver Stapleton in Denver, Colorado
- Edmond in Edmond, Oklahoma
- Euless in Euless, Texas
- Houston North Central in Spring, Texas
- Jacksonville Mandarin in Jacksonville, Florida
- Keizer in Keizer, Oregon
- Lake Stevens in Lake Stevens, Washington
- Leesburg in Leesburg, Virginia
- Loveland in Loveland, Colorado
- Maple Grove North in Maple Grove, Minnesota
- Mobile West in Mobile, Alabama
- Murrieta in Murrieta, California
- New Lenox in New Lenox, Illinois
- Pasadena in Pasadena, Texas
- Philadelphia West in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- San Jose College Park in San Jose, California
- South Jordan in South Jordan, Utah
- Stroudsburg in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
- Waterford Park in Clarksville, Indiana
More than 450 Disney items including more than 100 products that were previously only available at the Disney Store will now be available to purchase at the select Target stores.
So talk about convenience all under one roof. Some of us already love shopping at Target and also being able to get our favorite Latte or Frappuccino at Starbucks and now we can splurge and get our Disney Merch there too. Talk about Awesome!
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Solar Vortex Water Slide at Adventure Island in 2020 - September 17, 2019
- New Iron Gwazi Coaster Opening Spring 2020 at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay - September 16, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando’s New Ice Breaker Coaster Opening Spring 2020 - September 16, 2019