The 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is going to be the longest Food & Wine Festival in the park’s history! It will run August 29-November 23; a whopping 87 days! The festival’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series will run Aug. 29-Nov. 19 and will feature a lineup of pop, rock, R&B, country, Christian, swing and Latin artists. (NOTE: The concert series will conclude a few days earlier than the festival in order to set the stage for the return of the park’s beloved Candlelight Processional).
This year’s festival will continue its tradition of offering tasty dishes, fine dining events, and appearances by favorite Disney culinarians and top celebrity chefs.
This amazing foodie fest will feature fresh flavors available across 30 Global Marketplaces dotting Future World and World Showcase. There are flavors for everyone in the family to discover, like the new Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin in the Africa Marketplace or the plant-based Cottage Pie at Earth Eats. Between bites and sips, guests will find a world of entertainment.
And, back by popular demand, “Disney du Jour Dance Party” in Future World will expand to seven days a week! Sundays through Thursdays, a DJ will spin plenty of interactive fun, while on Fridays and Saturdays stars from Radio Disney pump up the mix with live performances; on opening weekend, actress/singer Meg Donnelly from the Disney Channel original movie “Zombies” will appear. Watch for more weekend celebrity headliners to join the lineup. Other family activities on tap are Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt and the popular Candy Sushi interactive experience.
The Eat to the Beat Concert Series also returns (249 concerts in all), so guests can get their groove on three times nightly. Rock, pop, Latin, swing, country and other genres – it’s a buffet of great music. Guests can even guarantee concert seats for by booking an Eat to the Beat Dining Package for breakfast, lunch or dinner at one of many Epcot restaurants.
New concert acts include Sawyer Brown (“Thank God for You”); Lauren Daigle (“You Say”); Boyce Avenue (“Anchor”); and Kris Allen (“Live Like We’re Dying”). Festival favorites are back, too! Guests won’t want to miss the Plain White T’s, Sugar Ray, Hanson, Sheila E. and Boyz II Men, among many others.
Plus, guests can plan a new culinary adventure for themselves and their party:
- Party for the Senses at World Showplace Events Pavilion, the sensational event featuring chefs and vintners from around the world. (Select Saturdays through Nov. 9)
- Sunday Brunch with the Chef, hosted by celebrity chefs such as Cat Cora, Andrew Zimmern, Buddy Valastro and others. (Select Sundays through Nov. 17)
- “Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!” hands-on workshops that let guests rub shoulders with visiting chefs, bakers, mixologists and other pros. (Select Mondays and Thursdays through Nov. 14)
Now, more than ever, is the time to plan your visit to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! Contact me at email@example.com to start planning your trip.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Returns in 2020 - November 14, 2019
- New Bites Have Arrived at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland - October 17, 2019
- 13 Spooktacular – Fall Photo Opportunities at the Disneyland Resort - October 5, 2019