Shanghai Disney Resort and SAIC-General Motors unveiled an exciting new experience opening on September 20th for Shanghai Disneyland park Guests: TRON Realm, Chevrolet Digital Challenge.
Located in Tomorrowland and showcasing three state-of-the-art concept vehicles, innovative simulators and advanced vehicle design technology, this new immersive attraction will take Guests on an imaginative and innovative journey into the world of technological marvels. TRON Realm, Chevrolet Digital Challenge draws its inspiration from the digital world of TRON, featuring sleek interiors, contrasting surfaces and glowing glass rails against blue digital lighting.
Inside the realm lies three cutting-edge concept vehicles: Qing Yi, Ling Si and Guang Suo. Qing Yi, the centerpiece of the TRON Realm, is a “Light Runner”-type Chevrolet vehicle with outstanding driving dynamics and technology. Ling Si features exceptional electrification, connectivity and represents a new class of TRON urban mobility. Guang Suo is another hyper-fast vehicle boasting an innovative sound-energy propulsion system.
Guests may also explore three interactive zones: Imagine, Create and Drive. Each of these zones will immerse Guests in the future of transportation and Chevrolet vehicle technology.
- In the Imagine zone, Guests can virtually suit up in a specially-designed Light Suit.
- Over in the Create zone, Guests will revel in this signature design experience of the future. During their Advanced Vehicle Design, Guests will be able to create next generation vehicles.
- And lastly, in the Drive zone, Guests can drive a Light Runner from the seat of a Chevrolet-inspired driving pod through the compelling digital world of TRON.
Stay tuned for more news regarding TRON Realm, Chevrolet Digital Challenge.
Credit: Disney PR
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Maleficent – Mistress of Evil Official Trailer - July 8, 2019
- The New Disney Gran Destino Tower at Walt Disney World - July 8, 2019
- The New Look of the Walt Disney World Buses - July 5, 2019