The first-ever Pixar Fest offers fun and delicious eats and treats with a Pixar theme, as the celebration of friendship and beyond comes to the Disneyland Resort for a limited time, now-Sept. 3, 2018. During Pixar Fest, guests will discover creatively themed food and beverage offerings around every corner, inspired by the Pixar stories and characters that guests have come to know and love.
The Pixar Fest Celebration Cake is expected to be a guest favorite. Drawing inspiration from the famous yellow Pixar Ball, this eye-catching treat features layers of yellow vanilla cake, blue raspberry cake and red velvet cake with raspberry purée and vanilla frosting, topped with a chocolate Pixar Ball. The Pixar Fest Celebration Cake is available for guests at Plaza Inn at Disneyland Park and Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta at Disney California Adventure Park.
Also for Pixar Fest, the popular Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port transforms into Alien Pizza Planet, inspired by the loveable green Space Aliens from the family restaurant frequented by Andy (and his toys) in “Toy Story.” The Space Aliens are invading this popular dining spot to deliver fresh, hot pizzas and other items that are out of this world, including the new specialty pepperoni pizza and cheeseburger pizza.
All around the resort, guests will find special menu items inspired by the beloved characters and stories in Pixar films, ideal for sharing with a friend. Some of the creative Pixar Fest food and beverage items are listed below:
“Up” on Main Street U.S.A.
- The fried bologna sandwich at Carnation Café
- The pork chop dinner, reminiscent of Carl’s TV dinners, with a spiced apple pork chop, cornbread, peas and carrots, and a chocolate cake dessert at Carnation Café
- Specialty Éclair at Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
- Frozen “Grape Soda” slush at Cappo Cart
“Coco” in Frontierland
- “Coco”-inspired menu items at Rancho Del Zocalo include a Mexican chocolate pot de crème, topped with a Miguel chocolate
- Coco Churro with rich chocolate powder, vanilla bean and salted cinnamon sugar is served with a spiced, Mexican chocolate dipping sauce
“Toy Story” in Frontierland
- Root beer float served in a souvenir Woody boot at Golden Horseshoe Saloon (guests will want to check the bottom of the boot for a “Toy Story” memory)
- Berry funnel cake, topped with blueberries, strawberries, cookie-and-cream crumbles, crème anglaise, white chocolate and gold-dusted whipped cream at Stage Door Café
- Cinnamon pretzel at Frontierland Pretzel Cart
“Toy Story” in Tomorrowland
- Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port transforms into Alien Pizza Planet, featuring new Alien-inspired items, including a hearty cheeseburger pizza topped with cheese, caramelized onions, diced tomatoes, slider patties, a house-made burger sauce, and pickles.
“Ratatouille” in New Orleans Square
- A three-course dinner inspired by the little chef, Remy, served at Café Orleans. The dinner features a charcuterie plate starter, Ratatouille a Confit Byaldi Shrimp dish entrée and berry and cheese beignets served a la mode.
Disney California Adventure
- Chilled noodle salad features color-changing noodles with mint, Thai basil, shredded daikon and tofu at Lucky Fortune Cookery (special sauce activates the new color)
- Mike Wazowski-shaped sourdough bread at Pacific Wharf Café
- Mint chip smoothie and whoopie pie at Schmoozies
- “Coco”-inspired menu at Paradise Garden Grill, in the Pixar Pals area, with mole verde con pollo, tacos de estilo callejero, a Jamaica slush and “Coco” tres leches parfait
- Also featured at Paradise Garden Grill is a Mexican cinnamon-spiced hot chocolate served in a souvenir “Coco” jarrita
- A new menu at Flo’s V8 Café for Pixar Fest features items such as a classic cheeseburger, turkey club sandwich, cobb salad, fried chicken plate and more.
- Habanero meatball cone at Cozy Cone Motel
Guests may look forward to even more Pixar-inspired food and beverage items, at both parks and the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort, just in time for the opening of Pixar Pier, June 23, 2018.
Have you had a chance to try the new Pixar themed foods at the Disneyland Resort? If not, there’s still time! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your next magical vacation! My services are complimentary and I’ll find you the best deal available for you and your family.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Returns in 2020 - November 14, 2019
- New Bites Have Arrived at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland - October 17, 2019
- 13 Spooktacular – Fall Photo Opportunities at the Disneyland Resort - October 5, 2019