My very favorite time of the year is Christmas time and celebrating at the Disneyland Resort makes the season even more magical! I’m excited to share the news with you that the holidays at the Disneyland Resort return once again, bringing seasonal magic to the Happiest Place on Earth Nov. 9, 2018, through Jan. 6, 2019. This festive season includes the return of favorite holiday experiences and entertainment, including Festival of Holidays and the “Believe … in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular. The heartwarming Festival of Holidays, which honors the sights, sounds and tastes of Christmas/Navidad, Hanukkah, Diwali, Kwanzaa and Three Kings Day, will remain at Disney California Adventure Park for an additional two days, running through Jan. 8, 2019.
From snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A., to glistening décor, Disney-themed treats, holiday entertainment and the one-of-a-kind transformations that create “it’s a small world” Holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday are what bring guests back every year.
At Disney California Adventure Park
- Festival of Holidays brings the spirit of the season to life through special entertainment including the popular “Disney ¡Viva Navidad!” street party, along with delicious food at the guest favorite Festive Foods Marketplace, which features a mix of holiday dishes and beverages that bridge many diverse cultures and family traditions.
- For the residents of Cars Land, holiday decorating begins with the whimsical “Snowcar” that greets guests on the road to Radiator Springs. Each address along Route 66 – Flo’s V8 Café, Fillmore’s Taste-In, Cozy Cone Motel, Luigi’s Casa della Tires and more – also gets a holiday makeover that reflects the personality of its “Cars” character resident. Plus, two attractions receive their holiday overlay again this year to become Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl and Mater’s Jingle Jamboree.
- Guests can enjoy special holiday-themed activities with Santa Claus and his sleigh full of mischievous elves at Santa’s Holiday Visit at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
- A dazzling, 50-foot Christmas tree adorns Carthay Circle along Buena Vista Street. The tree and surrounding buildings, inspired by Los Angeles as it appeared when Walt Disney arrived in the 1920s, are decorated with vintage-style ornaments.
At Disneyland Park
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle enchants from day to night with its shimmering icicles and twinkling lights. In the evening, the spectacular “Believe … in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular and its magical snowfall finale create lasting holiday memories for guests.
- Mickey, Minnie, Disney Princesses and Santa celebrate the season in “A Christmas Fantasy” parade, a daily procession with floats, music and marching “tin soldiers.”
- Guests will be amazed by the 60-foot tall Christmas tree in Town Square, Main Street, U.S.A. Filled with nearly 1,800 ornaments, the tree is a picturesque sight where many friends and family gather to take holiday photos each year.
- Disneyland guests definitely will want to experience the popular seasonal transformations of these park attractions:
- “it’s a small world” becomes “it’s a small world” Holiday with dolls and toys representing children around the world enjoying the distinctive holiday traditions of their countries.
- Haunted Mansion becomes Haunted Mansion Holiday, with Jack Skellington and his friends from Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” causing a collision between Christmas and Halloween.
The Downtown Disney shopping, dining and entertainment district and the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort also join in the holiday festivities with twinkling lights and ornaments, holiday displays, special entertainment and holiday-inspired eats and treats.
If you love the holiday season, then you need to experience it at the Disneyland Resort! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year at the Happiest Place on Earth. Contact me today to book your magical holiday vacation: email@example.com.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Celebrate Mickey’s Birthday with Delicious Treats this Weekend at Disney Parks - November 14, 2018
- Holiday Experiences at the Disneyland Resort - October 16, 2018
- Date-Based Tickets and Pricing for Walt Disney World Coming Oct. 16th - September 24, 2018