“This is Halloween, this is Halloween”.. Yup! The Disney Collection – LuLaRoe Halloween prints are finally making an appearance. First up! Nightmare Before Christmas.
Looks like Jack & Sally and the NBC (Nightmare Before Christmas) gang are available now for consultants to order for the LuLaRoe Disney Halloween Collection.
However….. LuLaRoe has also released the Disney Villains that are going to be joining the NBC friends.
As you can see from the teaser pic released by LuLaRoe, eye spy with my little eyes Disney Villains are coming out to play. Ursula, Maleficent, Evil Queen, Cruella De Vil and Captain Hook. This is sure to be a spooktacular Halloween. But this Halloween Collection is only available for a limited time, so you’re going to want to snag your prints while you can.
Also, LuLaRoe announced to it’s consultants that they have added five (5) more styles to the Disney Collection and I’m sure a lot of LuLaRoe Disney Fans will be excited that they will be able to get even more LuLa Disney Styles.
The New LuLaRoe – Disney Collection Styles are:
- Amelia is a stretchy knit dress that features handset box pleats, a flowing, full skirt and hidden pockets!
- Perfect T has half-sleeves, flirty side slits and a swing shape.
- Gigi is a fitted top that features flattering elbow-length sleeves and a classic high, rounded neckline.
- Julia is a form fitting, knee- length, knit dress with mid-length sleeves and a high neckline.
- Gracie is a unisex kids loose fitting, short sleeved top, with a high-low hemline.
How Awesome that now there will be even more styles to shop for in the LuLaRoe Disney Collection line.
To get your hands on these Amazing prints you need to contact a LuLaRoe Consultant. If you don’t have one, no worries, we got you covered. We at Center of Magic have an exclusive LuLaRoe consultant that we are partnered with. Like and Follow LuLaRoe Sara Solberg on Facebook and join her VIP Group so that you can get your LuLaRoe and Disney fix. Be sure to let her know that Center of Magic sent ya! 🙂
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Celebrate the Holidays in the ‘Wildest’ way imaginable at Safari Wilderness - December 1, 2017
- Come Celebrate the Holiday’s at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration - November 25, 2017
- LuLaRoe – New Disney Princesses and more just in time for the Holidays! - November 21, 2017