The Keep Collective – Disney Collaboration debuted in July and some folks are just raving about it. We have had the wonderful opportunity of having some pieces sent to us to review and I will be honest, while at first I thought it might not be something I would purchase for myself, I have to admit, I have happily changed my mind. The pieces are so cute.
The Super Sweet Courtney Crane sent us these wonderful pieces from her Keep Collective inventory:
- A Mickey Black reversible leather bracelet (One side has Mickey, the other side is gold toned with the quote “If you can Dream it, You can do it”)
- Minnie Mouse Bow charm
- Vintage Mickey charm
- Mickey Mouse Silhouette – Pave Hermatite charm
- Long Bar charm with the saying “Live Happy”
- Silver Camera charm
The charms were easy to slip on the bracelet and you can rearrange them how ever you want “your story” to be told.
Keep Collective is a jewelry line of bracelets and necklaces that help you tell your unique story with the keepsake charms. The custom designed keepsakes are made by jewelry designers in Sausalito, CA. They use materials that are of the highest quality to create their charms and genuine leather keepers. With many charms to choose from either from their regular collection or the Disney collection, the possibilities are endless for you to create your unique story in a variety of bracelets or necklaces. Prices for the charms start at $9, $7 for the letters or numbers. Bracelet keepers start at $19. Necklaces start at $18 and they also have Key Fobs and Bags. Some items are also available on sale.
I have to admit.. I’m hooked! I love my new Keep Collective Bracelet and charms and am looking forward to adding more to my collection.
If you would like to start your own magical collection and view all that Keep Collective has to offer be sure to visit Courtney Crane’s page and also join her Facebook group so you can always stay alert to any offers, sales and events that she might have going on. She is currently having a giveaway that you don’t want to miss.
I love my Keep Collective Disney Story. Will you start your own Keep Collective story?
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Brick or Treat 2018 at Legoland Florida - September 12, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida Honors U.S. Police Officers, Firefighters and EMS Personnel with Free Admission Through September - September 2, 2018
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Announce Partnership Extension with Rudolph & Friends - August 14, 2018