For the entire month of September, real-life heroes dedicated to keeping our communities safe will receive FREE, single-day theme park admission at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort. In addition, to show appreciation for the families of first responders, eligible personnel can purchase general admission tickets for up to four guests at a 50% discount.
This promotion is open to active and retired law enforcement, fire-and-rescue and EMT/EMS personnel working in the United States. Eligible positions include:
• Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
• Municipal and county police and sheriff’s officers
• Highway patrol officers
• Corrections officers
• State and federal law enforcement officers
• Fish and wildlife field officers
• U.S. Forest Service rangers
• National Park Service officers
• Homeland Security and TSA agents
• Environmental protection officers
LEGOLAND Water Park admission is available as an upgrade for $22.50 plus tax.
To receive complimentary and discounted tickets, eligible personnel must visit the LEGOLAND Florida Resort ticket windows on the day of their visit and present their employee ID or professional organization membership card. This offer is not available online, by telephone or through ticket resellers, and is valid through Sunday, Sept. 30, 2018. All weapons and firearms of any type are not allowed on LEGOLAND property.
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Maleficent Returns to the Magic Kingdom - January 25, 2019
- Celebrations and Fun Surprises at Walt Disney’s Magic Kingdom - January 25, 2019
- Coming Soon to Give Kids the World – New Henri’s Starlite Scoops - January 23, 2019