Here are some great ideas on how to celebrate Mother’s Day in Florida.
• Lake Buena Vista – Celebrate your Mom at Walt Disney World at Chef Mickey’s and The Wave of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Contact the Walt Disney Travel Company at (407) 939-5277 to book it now!
• Lake Wales – Why give Mom just flowers when you can also give her the panoramas of a living garden? Bok Tower Gardens features free admission for mothers in celebration of Mother’s Day on May 10 as well as special Carillon Concerts at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Info: www.boktowergardens.org.
• Loxahatchee – Lion Country Safari offers free admission to Moms on May 10 (one Mom per vehicle) with coupon from the park’s website. Info: www.lioncountrysafari.com.
• Orlando –, Medieval Times dinner show is offering free admission to mothers and fathers with a paid adult on Mother’s Day for Moms and on Father’s Day for Dads. Info: www.medievaltimes.com.
• Tampa – The Florida Aquarium honors Moms with free admission Mother’s Day weekend, May 9-10. Mothers are admitted free of charge with a full paid general admission.
- Mother’s Day Events Around Florida - April 28, 2015
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series Returns to Epcot! - April 19, 2015
- Tomorrowland Sneak Peek Heads to Epcot and Disneyland - April 15, 2015