The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will return March 4 until May 17. With the burst of color and designs, also comes the tastes and flavors of new foods!
Every year guests come to Epcot to enjoy the sights and sounds of the Flower and Garden festival, but I go for the new foods! I love getting to try new delicacies inspired by the many Countries that make up the World Showcase. The Outdoor Kitchens are always beautifully themed and offer not only tasty tapas styled bites, but beverages from the countries as well. This year some new kitchens have been added around the World Showcase.
Some of the new Outdoor Kitchens and inspirations offered include:
- The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews Outdoor Kitchen presents the new: Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños.
- Urban Farm Eats with the new: Quinoa Vegetable Naanwich with arugula pesto and oven-dried tomatoes.
- Pineapple Promenade : Spicy hot dog with pineapple chutney and Sriracha mayo.
- Taste of Marrakesh will have a new vegetarian option: Falafel with cucumber tomato salad and Tahini.
- The New Botanas Botánico Outdoor Kitchen will be premeiring: Cachapas with Farmer’s Cheese, a sweet yellow corn pancake, and Seafood Ceviche with shrimp, scallops and grouper with mango and avocado.
Several fresh and fruity spring treats will be making their appearance again like the Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade and my absolute personal favorite the Candied Strawberries! I’m also looking forward to trying the spicy hot dog from Pineapple Promenade, we’re big Sriracha fans in our family, so bring on the spicy mayo!
I can’t wait to bring you guys the dish on all the new foods when I try them this year!
Latest posts by Danielle Laroff (see all)
- Scare Up Some Family Fun at SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular - September 14, 2017
- New Additions Coming to Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival - February 25, 2015
- New Disney Pixar Facebook Stickers Now Available. - August 15, 2014