Annual Passholder will be able to purchase the new Summer Splash Pass starting July 5, 2019. Passholders will enjoy unlimited access to Disney’s Water Parks through September 7, 2019, with the Summer Splash Pass for just $69, plus tax.
These tickets are only available at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park ticket windows. Passholder must be present with a valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass card and photo ID.
- Tickets are valid July 5 through September 7, 2019.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Passholder must present his or her valid Annual Pass card and valid photo ID at a water park ticket window to purchase.
- The ticket is nontransferable and excludes activities/events separately priced.
- Water parks are subject to refurbishment, seasonal closures and weather closures.
As a Disney Passholder we like to see the attention that Disney is giving it’s Passholders with all these great new offers and events. Will you be taking advantage of this offer this summer?
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Maleficent – Mistress of Evil Official Trailer - July 8, 2019
- The New Disney Gran Destino Tower at Walt Disney World - July 8, 2019
- The New Look of the Walt Disney World Buses - July 5, 2019