Oh boy! Frozen Fans from near and far are going to love the next color trend to hit the Disney Parks?
That’s right.. “For the First time in Forever” Disney is launching their NEW Arendelle Aqua Collection of merchandise and treats this Fall.
Starting September 13th, you will be able to get this new collection at the Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris, Shanghai Disney Resort and Hong Kong Disneyland.
But if you can’t make it to the parks, no worries, you’ll also be able to order the merchandise on shopDisney.com and they will also hit Disney Stores shortly after.
These are some of the treats and where you’ll be able to find them.
- Classic churros covered in aqua-colored sugar (Hub Carts)
- Sweet cake donuts with a blue fondant glaze and winter sugar crystals. (Disney’s All Star Music Resort – Walt Disney World)
- Mickey-shaped macaron with buttercream and blueberries and cream filling. (Jolly Holiday Bakery & Cafe and Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe in Disneyland)
- Chocolate cupcake with a blue cotton candy marshmallow cream center, cotton candy buttercream, milk chocolate ears, crispy pearls, sanding sugar and glitter. (Everything Pop – Disney’s Pop Century Resort – Walt Disney World)
- Mickey-shaped cookie with a snowflake-shaped center, mixed berry jam, and chocolate ganache. (Market House – Disneyland)
- **Feature Pic** the Frozen Arendelle Aqua Lemonade mixed with Passion Fruit and Pineapple will be available at Disney Springs
The Mickey Balloon Popcorn Bucket is always a fan favorite collectible and I have to admit this shade of aqua is just adorable. You’ll be able to find this little gem at the Hub Popcorn Cart and Hyperion Popcorn ODV Cart.
This sparkly ombre toned tumbler that features the castle will be available at all the Disney Parks and shopDisney.com
Oh Yes! No Collection is ever complete if you don’t have the right Spirit Jersey, Minnie Ears and Sparkly Loungefly Mini Backpack to go with it… All three will be available at all the Disney Parks as well on shopDisney.com.
We personally think Aqua is a super sweet and cute color to add to the color theme collection for Disney. Which one is your favorite and will you be adding Arendelle Aqua to your collection?
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Solar Vortex Water Slide at Adventure Island in 2020 - September 17, 2019
- New Iron Gwazi Coaster Opening Spring 2020 at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay - September 16, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando’s New Ice Breaker Coaster Opening Spring 2020 - September 16, 2019