It’s a Frozen Summer at Disney’s Hollywood Studios..
Don’t miss the New guidemaps at Disney’s Hollywood Studios that will be in circulation at the Walt Disney World Resort starting Thursday, July 17th. The cover features the ‘Frozen Summer Fun‘ event that is taking place Now through Sept 1st. The New Guidemap features a special panel where Guests can find all the special “Frozen” events that are going on now at Hollywood Studios:
- Take-Along Olaf locations
- Wandering Oaken’s Frozen Funland
- Specialty Merchandise and Food & Beverage locations
- Entertainment and photo opportunities
Also included in the New guidemaps are the updated English maps, as well as all five translations and the Guide for Guests with Disabilities. The old guidemaps will be replaced with the New Frozen ones on Thursday, July 17th. Don’t forget to pick one up at all Walt Disney World Resort guest locations.
Will you be attending the Frozen Summer event?
- Bring the Magical Scents of Disney Home with Core Memory Candles - June 23, 2020
- SeaWorld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove Parks in Orlando Reopening June 11th - June 4, 2020
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium is Now Open! - May 20, 2020