Starting this weekend, SeaWorld Orlando’s popular Seven Seas Food Festival will be turning up the heat with new Latin-inspired menu items. The event will also feature performances from the hottest Latin artists every Saturday and Sunday starting with headliners Eddie Palmieri on March 31 and El Gran Combo on April 1. From authentic savory cuisine to upbeat Latin tunes, this event is a must-do in Central Florida that celebrates everything the Latin culture has to offer.
By popular demand, SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival has been extended through April 29, offering guests an additional two weekends to explore the 60 unique eats, 70 craft brews, and 50 wines and spirits.
Seven Seas Food Festival Headline Entertainment:
While new flavors tempt guests’ taste buds throughout the park, live entertainment will have guests out of their seats, dancing and singing to the beat. Popular reggaeton, salsa, Latin pop and merengue concerts will excite attendees each weekend at SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayside Stadium.
- NEW- Eddie Palmieri – March 31
- El Gran Combo – April 1
- Yandel – April 7
- Jerry Rivera – April 8
- To Be Announced – April 14
- N’Klabe– April 15
- To Be Announced – April 21
- To Be Announced – April 22
- To Be Announced – April 28
- To Be Announced – April 29
Seven Seas Food Festival Coastal Cuisine:
Beginning Saturday, March 31, the event takes delicious inspiration from Latin American flavor and tradition. Brand new menu items, prepared exclusively by SeaWorld’s Executive Chef Hector Colon, bring the distinct flavor of Latin American cuisine to life. Guests can savor:
- NEW- Empanadilla Loca- Pizza Empanada with Cheese, Beef, Mayo-Ketchup, Lettuce and Tomato
- NEW- Mofongo with Carne Frita- Garlic Mashed Plantains with Onion Mojo, Served with Fried Pork
- Lechón Asado- Traditional, Roasted Pork Rubbed with Caribbean Seasonings, Pigeon Peas and Choice of Ripe or Sweet Plantains
- Pincho con Tostones- Skewered, Flame-grilled Chicken or Pork with a Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce and Served with Fried Plantains
- Empanadilla de Pizza- Pastry Filled with Mozzarella Cheese and Zesty Tomato Sauce
- Empanadilla de Carne- Pastry Filled with Savory Ground Beef</li
- Empanadilla de Pollo- Pastry filled with Seasoned Pulled Chicken
- Bacalaítos- Thin, Crispy Salted Codfish Pancake
The new menu items complement the Festival’s existing 12 culinary markets and their unique Asian, Mediterranean, North Atlantic, Polynesian and locally inspired dishes. To accompany each plate, guests can also enjoy 70 local and international craft brews and 50 wines and spirits including flavored mojitos, margaritas and sangria. A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival delights can be found online at SeaWorldOrlando.com/SevenSeas.
Food, Entertainment, Music and Fun awaits you at the SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival which begins at select markets around the park at 11:00 a.m. with all locations in full operation by 12:00 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday through April 29th.
Like all special events at SeaWorld, the Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission – including the festival’s concerts and performances at Bayside Stadium.
Best Way to Play:
The best way to experience the Seven Seas Food Festival all season long is with an Annual Pass. For a limited time, guests who purchase a SeaWorld Annual Pass receive Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark, for Free.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit the SeaWorld Orlando Homepage. Follow SeaWorld on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest Seven Seas Food Festival details and information.
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- An Evening with Jodi Benson at Give Kids the World - December 7, 2019
- First Ever Snow Park Coming to Florida in 2020 - December 6, 2019
- Scentsy and Disney’s Frozen II - November 27, 2019