Kick off this fall in the most exciting way possible at the Walt Disney World Resort with a unique 4-day/5-night package from September 3rd till the 8th, 2018 at select Resort hotels. With this limited-time offer, you’ll enjoy an itinerary full of magical must-dos and exclusive experiences just for guests on this package. You’ll also enjoy a 5-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotel and 4-day Magic Your Way theme park tickets with a Park Hopper Option!
For example, starting at $149 per person, per night, a family of four—2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9)—can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and delight in the enchantment of this offer for a total package price of $2,980.*
Here’s a peek at what their incredible itinerary includes:
- Monday, Sept. 3, 2018 – Disney Resort hotel arrival
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018: an exclusive “Welcome to Fall” dinner at Epcot inspired by the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018: a nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris tour followed by an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park after park closing
- Thursday, September 6, 2018: two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Friday, September 7, 2018: tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom park
Contact me at email@example.com to plan your next magical adventure! Book now through August 19, 2018—and get excited for a vacation packed with adventure and spook-tacular memories!
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Magical Experiences Coming to Walt Disney World Resort This Year! - January 5, 2019
- What’s Included in a Disney Cruise? - November 20, 2018
- News and Updates for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge! - November 17, 2018