Yes! It’s that time of year again when Walt Disney World has it’s annual International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot. This year will not disappoint with a star-studded lineup that offers something for everyone.
Are you into Pop, is Country more your groove? Maybe R&B? There is definitely something for everyone at the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
The show goes on at the America Garden Theatre across from the American Adventure Pavillion at the World Showcase in Epcot.
Major recording artists from all over come to serve up some great live performances. This will be the biggest lineup of performers that the festival has ever had with 36 irresistible acts hitting the stage.
The show goes on daily with 3 showtimes. Starting August 29th through November 19th, 2019. — Sunday to Thursday 5:30PM, 6:45PM and 8:00PM then on Fridays and Saturdays 6:30PM, 7:45PM and 9:00PM.
Valid Epcot Admission is required. All entertainment and artist appearances are subject to change or cancelled without notice.
Our 2019 Schedule
Make a date to catch one or more of our big-name artists live in concert! Check back for schedule updates as additional performers are added.
- Plain White T’s August 29 through 31
- Sawyer Brown – NEW! September 1 through 2
- MercyMe September 3 through 4
- Grace Kelly – NEW! September 5 through 6
- Zach Williams – NEW! September 7 through 8
- Lauren Daigle – NEW! September 9 through 10
- Jimmie Allen – NEW! September 11 through 12
- Tiffany September 13 through 15
- The Allman Betts Band September 16 through 17
- Everclear September 18 through 19
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas September 20 through 22
- Postmodern Jukebox September 23 through 24
- Blue October September 25 through 26
- Mark Wills September 27 through 29
- Sugar Ray September 30 through October 2
- Taylor Dayne October 3 through 4
- INDIA – NEW! October 5 through 6
- 98° October 7 through 9
- Boyce Avenue – NEW! October 10 through 11
- Southern Avenue – NEW! October 12 through 13
- Kenny G October 14 through 15
- 38 Special October 16 through 17
- Baha Men October 18 through 20
- Billy Ocean October 21 through 22
- Sheila E. October 23 through 25
- High Valley October 26 through 27
- Hanson October 28 through 30
- Sheena Easton October 31 through November 1
- Kris Allen – NEW! November 2 through 3
- Boyz II Men November 4 through 6
- The Hooters November 7 through 8
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy November 9 through 11
- TBD November 12 through 14
- BBMak – NEW! November 15 through 16
- Spanish Harlem Orchestra – NEW! November 17 through 18
- DCappella – NEW! November 19
Each performance runs for about 30 min’s, keep in mind that seating is limited so give yourself ample time to arrive early as guests do start lining up in advance to get a seat. You can also choose to stand in the back.
We’re really excited about some of the artist and can’t wait to check them out. Be sure to follow us on our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) so you don’t miss when we post or go live and be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for videos.
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Ooohhh My Lala for all your Theme Park Inspired Wear - December 18, 2019
- Disney Inspired Merchandise & Shops - December 14, 2019
- An Evening with Jodi Benson at Give Kids the World - December 7, 2019