Do you smell the flowers blooming? Walt Disney World gives a whole new meaning to the saying “stop and smell the roses” with the 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival presented by HGTV, starting March 5th through May 18th, 2014. This spring, enjoy all the magical enchanted topiaries, colorful flowers, spectacular gardens and not to mention savory foods and high energy entertainment at Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival
The Flower Power Concert Series is a perfect way to liven up the festivities with great musical performances from the 60’s through the 80’s and here’s the line up:
- The Guess Who (March 7th to March 9th, 2014)
- Gary Lewis and The Playboys – *NEW (March 14th to March 16th, 2014)
- The Orchestra Starring Former Members of ELO (March 21st to March 23rd, 2014)
- The Lovin’ Spoonful (March 28th to March 30th, 2014)
- Paul Revere & The Raiders (April 4th to April 6th, 2014)
- Village People (April 11th to April 13th, 2014)
- The Grass Roots (April 18th to April 20th, 2014)
- Herman’s Hermits Starring Peter Noone (April 25th to April 27th, 2014)
- STARSHIP Starring Mickey Thomas (May 2nd to May 4th, 2014)
- Chubby Checker & The Wildcats (May 9th to May 11th, 2014)
- Alan Parsons Live Project – *NEW (May 16th to May 18th, 2014)
You can also “wet your palette” with the diverse flavors of savory meats, mouth watering desserts and fresh garden treats that are sure to send your taste buds singing. At the New “Outdoor Kitchens” (formerly known as The Marketplace) you can enjoy foods from all around the world… It’s kind of like the Food & Wine Festival, but with a spring garden flare.. With over 11 Outdoor Kitchens to visit, there is something for everyone.
There are also some great activities, exhibits and more to keep your little ones entertained and for the adults with a “green thumb” or that love those do-it-yourself projects, there will be presentations from different HGTV Network personalities giving you ideas and tips on how to spruce up your home, backyard and more.
Now keep in mind that Park Admission is required to attend the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival and while most events are included with your park admission, there are separate experiences that require a separate admission fee. Availability is limited and some events can be rescheduled or cancelled at anytime.
Will you be going this year? Let us know and share your visit with us.
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Watch the #DisneyParksLIVE ‘Candlelight Processional’ Live from Epcot December 4th - December 3, 2018
- The November Line-Up at SeaWorld Orlando is Too Good to Pass Up! - October 16, 2018
- Brick or Treat 2018 at Legoland Florida - September 12, 2018