On April 26th Tim Allen tweeted that he was “hanging out with an alternate personality” while posing with Buzz on location at Hollywood Studios during the taping of a Toy Story Land special that will air Wednesday, May 2nd on Good Morning America. ABC will be running an all day special segment that will feature the much-anticipated Toy Story Land, opening June 30th at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The exclusive access starts with a live welcome from the all-new 11-acre Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort. Inspired by Disney•Pixar’s “Toy Story” films, the new land will transport guests into the adventurous outdoors of Andy’s backyard where they will feel like they have shrunk to the size of a toy.
Walt Disney Imagineers and Pixar artists and will enjoy front-row access to Slinky Dog Dash coaster, Alien Swirling Saucers and the 4D carnival midway games on Toy Story Mania! Plus, awesome new merchandise, themed food and beverage and entertainment offerings.
Tim Allen will take viewers “To Infinity…and Beyond!” when he makes a special appearance on both “GMA” and “Nightline.”
Hosts Sunny Hostin and Sarah Haines will tour the Land on “The View.” Then, “The Chew” will showcase a few delicious treats from Woody’s Lunchbox – the eatery at Toy Story Land.
“Nightline” will wrap the special day with an in-depth look at “Toy Story” and how it and other Disney•Pixar stories come to life at Disney theme parks.
Be sure to tune in to ABC all day to learn more about Toy Story Land!
- “Good Morning America” airs 7-9 a.m. Eastern
- “The View” airs 11-12 p.m. Eastern
- “The Chew” airs 1-2 p.m. Eastern
- “Nightline” airs 12:35-1:05 a.m. Eastern
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Maleficent Returns to the Magic Kingdom - January 25, 2019
- Celebrations and Fun Surprises at Walt Disney’s Magic Kingdom - January 25, 2019
- Coming Soon to Give Kids the World – New Henri’s Starlite Scoops - January 23, 2019