Florida Residents, treat yourselves to an all-inclusive day at Discovery Cove that will be filled with unique animal experiences or relax on their pristine beaches or float down the scenic Wind-Away River. All you have to do is arrive in your bathing suit and Discovery Cove will provide the rest including sunscreen, snorkel gear, food, beverages and more.
Visit Discovery Cove in the Fall or Winter of 2017 and get a SeaWorld & Aquatica Ticket Free **with the purchase of a Discovery Cove admission.
Your All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Package includes:
- A reserved 30-minute dolphin swim if package is purchased. The full experience includes a shallow water dolphin interaction with a deep-water tow for the entire group.
- Hand feeding exotic birds in a free-flight aviary
- Encounters with playful otters and curious marmosets
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch plus unlimited snacks and drinks
Your SeaWorld & Aquatica admission include:
- Unlimited admission through January 31, 2018**
- Access to SeaWorld events
*Packages are available with or without the All-Inclusive Discovery Cove Dolphin Swim Package package. Purchase by December 31, 2017 for Discovery Cove visits through December 31, 2017. Taxes, shipping and service fees not included. Blockout dates may apply, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply. Not valid on previously booked reservations or in combination with other offers. Proof of valid FL residency for each adult is required at check-in.
If you would like more info or to purchase the Florida Resident Discovery Cove Package 2017 <– just click on the hyperlink.
**Discovery Cove must be visited prior to SeaWorld or Aquatica. Visitation for SeaWorld and Aquatica is valid through January 31, 2018. Parking at SeaWorld and Aquatica is not included.
Will you be taking advantage of this great offer? Let us know in the comments.
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Typhoon Lagoon – Disney H20 Glow Nights Coming This Summer - March 15, 2018
- Overnight Parking Fees for Walt Disney World Resort Guests - March 14, 2018
- Petunia’s Rescue Story – Clearwater Marine Rescue - February 25, 2018