Guests can now book reservations for the newest on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort – Loews Sapphire Falls Resort.
Built around a lush, tropical lagoon and cascading waterfall, the new, 1,000-room Caribbean-themed hideaway is the fifth hotel at Universal Orlando and will bring the number of on-site hotel rooms to 5,200.
Guests will be captivated by a vivid retreat that evokes a free-spirited, Caribbean sense of ease with a modern yet timeless feel. The unforgettable island escape will feature Universal Orlando’s largest on-site, zero-entry pool at 16,000 square-feet, with a white sand beach, a water slide, cabanas and a fire pit.
The hotel’s unique dining experiences include:
- Amatista Cookhouse: a Caribbean-inspired restaurant with an open exhibition kitchen and outdoor dining.
- Strong Water Tavern: a destination lobby lounge overlooking the hotel’s waterfall and offering a tapas-style menu and a one-of-a-kind cocktail journey.
- Drhum Club Kantine: a poolside bar and grill serving freshly-grilled fare and specialty cocktails.
- New Dutch Trading Co.: a quick-service marketplace.
With value season rates starting at $120 per night for a seven-night stay or $144 per night for a four-night stay and summer season rates from $166 per night for a seven-night stay or $193 per night for a four-night stay, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort will offer incredible guest benefits, including:
- Early theme park admission
- Complimentary water taxi service and shuttle bus transportation to the theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to their hotel
- Resort-wide charging privileges with their room key
- And more!
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort will be a preferred on-site hotel. More information about the various levels of on-site hotel experiences is available here.
To book a hotel stay and explore ticket options for Universal Orlando’s two incredible theme parks, visit universalorlando.com or call 800.BE.A.STAR (232-7827).
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Celebrates their 30th Anniversary - April 30, 2019
- Maleficent Returns to the Magic Kingdom - January 25, 2019
- Celebrations and Fun Surprises at Walt Disney’s Magic Kingdom - January 25, 2019