FastPass+ is now available at all Walt Disney World Theme Parks, and in my opinion it is just Wonderful. But I’m sure that some of you have a few questions as to how you can use the FastPass+ on your Character Meet & Greets and so on? Well, I’ll be happy to address some of those questions here. For instance, YES! You can now set up FastPasses to meet your favorite Disney characters, but do keep in mind that not all Character Meet and Greets are available for FastPass+, just a few select are available for you to set up and I’ll let you know which ones right now.. 😉
- **NEW** Meet Anna & Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall – as of April 20th, 2014
- Meet Ariel at Her Grotto in the New Fantasyland
- Meet Talking Mickey Mouse at the Town Square Theater on Main Street USA
- **NEW** Meet Tinker Bell at the Town Square Theater – as of May 21st, 2014
- Meet Rapunzel and Cinderella along with a Visiting Princess at Princess Fairytale Hall in Fantasyland
- Meet the Disney Pals at the Character Spot in Future World (Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse & Goofy)
- Meet your favorite Disney Pals at the Adventurers Outpost (Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse)
These are the Character Meet & Greet’s available for FastPass+, however with Disney they are always adding new and more experiences as time goes on and if they add more to the list, you can rest assured that we will update you as soon as we get the info.
So, I’m sure you might have a few more questions and one of them being, “How do I set up my FastPasses?” Well, if you have a MagicBand, Seasonal or Annual Pass or Hard Ticket you can easily log into your My Disney Experience (MDX) account online or using the app on your smartphone, click where it says FastPass+ and on the next screen you pick the park, then the date and finally your selection on the next screen. If you do not have a MagicBand or MDX will not let you make your selections, you might not be in the available date window for your stay. Annual Pass members can pick up to 7 days of FastPasses within a 30 day period. If you’re staying at a Walt Disney World resort on property and purchase your tickets in advance then you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in.
If you still continue to experience any issues you will then have to contact the Walt Disney World Helpdesk at 407-939-7849 or visit one of the FastPass+ Kiosks at one of the 4 major Disney Theme Parks and set up your FastPasses using either your Magic Your Way Ticket or Pass (Seasonal or Annual Pass) and there is always a Cast Member there to assist you if you have any questions or technical issues. You can also speak to your resort concierge if staying on property.
Just remember what Walt said – “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” ~ Walt Disney 😉
Have a Magical Day! ºoº
Latest posts by Ivon (see all)
- Maleficent Returns to the Magic Kingdom - January 25, 2019
- Celebrations and Fun Surprises at Walt Disney’s Magic Kingdom - January 25, 2019
- Coming Soon to Give Kids the World – New Henri’s Starlite Scoops - January 23, 2019