A revolutionary water theme park has risen at Universal Orlando Resort – Universal’s Volcano Bay where “Water is Life. Life is Joy”.
Spanning 25 fully immersive acres and featuring something for everyone – from perfected relaxation to incredible thrills – Volcano Bay is unlike any other water park in the world. It offers an immersive environment filled with unbelievable detail and innovative technology to enhance fun and remove hassles. Volcano Bay features:
- The TapuTapu wearable – included with guest admission and specifically designed for use within Universal’s Volcano Bay. Features of TapuTapu include:
- Virtual Line Access: TapuTapu allows guests to virtually wait in line for rides while enjoying other areas of the park. Their wearable will simply alert them when it’s time for their ride.
- TapTu Play: Guests can enjoy many TapTu Play experiences throughout the park – like controlling streams of water spurting from whales in Tot Tiki Reef, shooting water cannons at guests snaking down Kopiko Wai Winding River, illuminating images in the volcano’s hidden caves and more.
- TapTu Pay: Guests can make purchases throughout the entire park with their TapuTapu wearable, eliminating the need to carry cash, credit cards or a wallet throughout the park.
- TapTu Snap/My Universal Photo Access: Guests can take advantage of special interactive photo opportunities and selfie-spots throughout the park as well as photo opportunities on Volcano Bay’s attractions. Their wearable will automatically link those photos to their account so that guests can view, share and purchase them at their convenience.
- Locker Access: After renting their lockers, guests will be able to access them with a touch of their TapuTapu wearable.More than 30 experiences including 18 unique attractions such as a multi-directional wave pool with sandy beaches, a peaceful winding river, twisting multi-rider raft rides, speeding body slides that drop from the top of the volcano into the waters below and more.
Beautifully-themed dining locations featuring more than 60 delicious, South Pacific-inspired dishes – ranging from jerk mahi sandwiches to fresh island chicken salad to decadent chocolate pineapple upside down cake and these fun refreshing drinks.
At Volcano Bay, there’s no standing in long lines, no carrying rafts around the park, nothing between you and a full day of fun. Which means more time to careen down slides, brave whitewater torrents, drift down a winding river, or relax in your own waterside cabana. It’s an all-new kind of paradise at Universal Orlando Resort.
Would you like to win a vacation to Universal Studios Orlando Resort & Volcano Bay? Well here’s how..
The folks at CBS Miami are having a contest that runs from Monday, July 17th at 5:00 AM through Sunday, August 6th at 11:59 PM EST
To participate in the contest all you have to do is TEXT: VOLCANO to 8-4-8-1-6 for your chance to win.
If you prefer to enter the contest online, click here.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a Package for four (4) that includes:
Hotel accommodations for two 2 nights for up to four (4) guests, room, tax and onsite general hotel parking for only one (1) vehicle is included. (1) room at a hotel selected by UNIVERSAL ORLANDO for two (2) nights on or before September 30, 2017.
**Hotel accommodations do not include meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip.**
The Grand Prize winner will also get (4) Four, 3-Park, 3-Day Universal Orlando Tickets valid for admission to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay theme parks valid through September 30, 2017.
**Winner must be 18 years of age or older. If winner is between 18 & 21 years of age, he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least 21 years of age in order to check-in to the hotel. Minor traveling companion(s) (if any) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.**
Second Prize: (20) Twenty Winners will win a Prize Packages for (2) two that includes:
(2) Two, 1-day Volcano Bay tickets valid for admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park and (1) One Universal Orlando general parking pass valid through September 30, 2017.
- Bring the Magical Scents of Disney Home with Core Memory Candles - June 23, 2020
- SeaWorld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove Parks in Orlando Reopening June 11th - June 4, 2020
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium is Now Open! - May 20, 2020